… in englischer Sprache schlägt das Sekretärinnen-Handbuch vor:
• "Holiday greetings go out to all of our associates working for our company around the world."
• "I would like to take this opportunity to thank each of you personally for your commitment to our company and our products overseas."
• "As you know, Christmas is a very traditional celebration here at … . We decorate a Christmas tree in the reception area, invite our employees and their families to a Christmas party, and give them presents to show our appreciation."
• "Even though some of you do not celebrate Christmas, we would like to seize the opportunity to thank you for a job well done. Within the next few days you will be receiving a gift from us as a token of our gratitude."
• "We look forward to another year of working together with you, and wish you health and happiness in the new year."